- 1 can of cinnamon rolls, with icing
- 3/4 cup of sugar, separated into 3 parts of 1/4 each food coloring
- plastic baby (available at most party stores)
- Separate the cinnamon rolls and roll them out by hand so that they look like hot dogs. Then attached them by pinching the ends together into one long roll and shape into an oval by closing the ends together with another pinch. Place on a cookie sheet. Cook as directed.
- While it is cooking, use food coloring to dye sugar. Make one part purple using blue and red, one part green, and one part gold using yellow.
- When the cake is finished cooking, ice the top with the white icing. Then sprinkle the different colors of sugars alternating as you go around the oval. Place the baby inside the cake after it cools. Enjoy!!